What is Coronavirus?
A coronavirus is a family of a common virus that causes an infection in your nose, sinuses, or upper throat. Two newer human coronaviruses, MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV, are life-threatening. The virus is named after its crown-like shape. Sometimes a coronavirus can infect both animals and humans.
What is the prevention of coronavirus?
- Avoid contact with sick people
- Wash often hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid animal market as well as animal product (undercooked meats)
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- Staying home when sick
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Don’t travel if sick
- Don’t travel to China if not essential