Watch our Island Curacao live:
Travel requirements 2022 Visa application: Visa requirements
- A short-stay visa (stay of 90 days or less)
- A long-stay visa (so that you can collect your residence permit)
Curacao Covid-19 Updates 2022
Travel document Checklist
- Complete the digital immigration card online before departure at dicardcuracao.com.
- Digitally fill out the Passenger Locator Card (PLC) 48 hours prior to your departure and carry a printed or digital document of proof with you. You may do so at dicardcuracao .
- Negative Covid-19 test certificate. Click here
- Valid Passport
- You must have valid medical insurance or travel insurance that covers medical expenses. The insurance must provide coverage for medical expenses and include hospital care, emergency treatment and repatriation (including in the event of death).
- Air tickets / Cruise iternary
- Accommodation booking
Air travel Updates
Air Belgium starts regular flights between Belgium and Martinique to Curacao. Read here Travel from the US or Canada Airlines providing extra flights: American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines.
Events of the Month
|14 February 2022||
VALENTINE’S dAY cELEBRATIONS
Explore the island
The APP Some commercial (paid and free) apps available (iOS | Android), which provide offline maps for your phone to help you navigate the island. Would like to know more about the Island of Curacao. Click ! Things to do in Curacao. Click! Places to stay. Click! Also read : Latest updates of Aruba 2022