No Destinations Found.
Choose destinations from back-end to show in this section.
A cool urban vibe. A luxurious retreat. Whatever your travel style, our extraordinary portfolio of 30 hotel brands covers the globe and spans the possibilities. Escape to paradise with an authentic Caribbean vacation at Marriott Resort . Our upscale hotel sits on its embracing private beach in the Caribbean.
Sandals Resorts 40th Anniversary
Come experience the very pinnacle of luxury Caribbean all-inclusive vacations for couples at Sandals Resorts. Our luxury beach resorts, set along the most gorgeous tropical settings & exquisite beaches in Saint Lucia, Jamaica, Antigua, The Bahamas, and Barbados. If you are planning a wedding, Sandals is the leader in Caribbean destination weddings & honeymoon packages.
Sandals Resorts 40th Anniversary
Surrounded by uncompromising comfort and world-class luxuries, you may have trouble deciding what resembles paradise more, our indulging rooms and suites, or our pristine Caribbean beaches.
Get inspiration for your next trip
We make it quick and easy for tourists all around the world to book chic city apartment, a luxury beach resort, or a cozy B&B in the countryside, reach new places, and grow their travelling experience through our platform.
Start Your Journey
All great deals deserve to be discovered. Don’t let high prices discourage your journey, organize your entire escape and explore all for your next trip! Check out our low prices and get ready to buckle up!
Save Big on Family Travel
Looking to find great travel deals or enjoy the biggest savings on your next trip with quality travel services? Trip.com has you covered. With our easy-to-use website and app, along with 24-hour customer service.
New Year’s Gift Cards
Hotels.com gives travelers one of the widest selections of accommodation on the net, including both independent and major chain hotels as well as self-catering in over hundreds of thousands properties worldwide.
Explore the Incredible Deals
Get fast, easy savings on your next hotel with Priceline-exclusive Express Deals. Check out with confidence. Priceline members always get our best price. Save up to 60% on your next hotel. Book and save!
Explore the Island
- Resort 1: Catalonia Punta Cana
- Resort 2: Bahia Principe Grand Jamaica
- Resort 3: Occidental Punta cana
- Resort 4: Barcelo Bavaro Palace
For those with a penchant for nostalgia, you can head to Old Havana near the town center. With a Latin flair, classic cars and beautiful architecture, there is so much to enjoy as you walk down the streets of this gorgeous neighborhood. You will meet locals, enjoy lovely restaurants and maybe, just maybe, even witness some spontaneous dancing. Havana is a really exciting place with countless things to do.
- Museo Hemingway Finca Vigia: literature lovers would be amiss to not schedule a trip this Hemingway Estate situated right in Havana. Visitors get a chance to explore at a closer proximity, the brilliant writer’s home and life. They get a chance to delve into what inspired him; learn about him right in his own home.
- Fusterland: lovers of all things eccentric need to make the time to stroll around this place. Located in Havana, artist Jose Fuster worked to transform his home and neighborhood into an artist’s playground. With mosaic after mosaic of bright designs and various sculptures towering over everything, your senses and imagination can run wild as you journey through this immersive experience.
- Alejandro de Humbolt National Park: it is one of the largest old growth forests in the country which sits in the eastern reaches of Cuba. You can explore the trails, likely get close to some natural wildlife and get to see a different side of the island.
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes de La Habana (the National Museum of the Fine Arts of Havana): here is where you come if you are interested in experiencing the culture and seeing how some of Cuba’s rich history was preserved. With multiple floors of art showcase the various elements of Cuban life and culture, you can experience the rich and powerful history of this country as you stroll between the galleries and learn about various artists from the country.
Capital: The Capital of Dominica is Roseau. It is located on the West of the Island.
Religion: About 62% of the population are members of the Roman Catholic, while 12% are of the Seventh-Day denominations. Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism take 0.5% of the Island’s capacity.
Currency: Eastern Caribbean Dollar(ECS)
Language: The official language is English. Dominican Creole is also widely spoken.
Side of Street Drive On: Drive on the left-hand side of the road
Carnival: Carnival in Dominica was discovered by the Catholic Europeans in the 1700s. This event is usually full of merrymaking, costume festivals, and pre-Lenten feasting.
History: Dominica is the Island region of the Lesser Antilles in the East of the Caribbean sea. It is situated in the middle of the French Islands of Marie-Galante and Guadalupe. This state has been affiliated with Commonwealth since 1978. Eliud Thaddeus took the presidency from Dr Nicholas in 2012 after he later fell ill. In 2013, Charles Savarin former trade union leader was elected president after serving as a minister in the same government. In 2019 December, Roosevelt Skerrit overthrew his opponents by securing the post of Prime Minister, after viewing for four times in a row.
The following are ways which you can get to Dominica:
- By Plane (through two airports which are Melville Hall and Canefield airport)
- By Sea Ferry
GET INSPIRED BY OUR LATEST BLOGS
The hottest Carnival in the Caribbean is back! Read this article to know more about the St. Vincent and the Grenadines' carnival and get ready to party.
Although Memorial Day is rapidly approaching, there is still time to schedule your Memorial Day getaway. When it comes to Memorial Day getaways, the Caribbean has a lot to...
The yearly time of most intense hurricane development in the middle part of the northern half of the Atlantic Ocean region, which impacts most of the islands in that...