Visa requirements at Saba
Visa application for the Saba the Caribbean parts of the Netherlands Kingdom:
- A short-stay visa (stay of 90 days or less)
- A long-stay visa (so that you can collect your residence permit)
Entry to Saba and Travel Requirements
As of Monday February 7th, 2022 all travelers require PCR test taken maximum of 72 hours before arrival or a rapid antigen test taken a maximum of 48 hours before arrival.
This also applies to Day trippers.
- All persons entering Saba must fill out the Saba EHAS entry form within 24 hours of arrival and receive approval before travel, click here
- St. Maarten EHAS form is mandatory when in transit and upon returning via St. Maarten, click here.
- Unvaccinated travelers are required to complete mandatory 5 days quarantine.
- Vaccinated travelers are required to follow special on island measures (testing on day 2 and 5 after arrival on Saba, free of charge).
Definition of fully vaccinated;
- Two weeks after the second dose in a 2-dose series vaccine, such as Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or twenty-eight days after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine
- Fourteen days after the second dose of Sinopharm, Sinovac, and Covishield
- If you have had covid-19 in the past and one dose of a vaccine. You must be able to provide proof of having had covid-19
Comirnaty (Pfizer), Spikevax (Moderna), Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca), Johnson & Johnson/Janssen, Sinopharm, Sinovac, and Covishield
For more information click here