About the Island of St.Maarten, Things to do in Curacao and Places to stay visit here.
Awards recieved for St.Maarten island
Island LIVE Webcams
You can check the flight timings and see the plane landing in the live cam.
St. Maarten Events
26 November 2021
Black Friday – Caribbean Liquor & Tobacco
27 November 2021
Black on Black – Theatre treats
Upcoming events 2022
Fri, Feb 4, 2022 – Feb 7, 2022
Covid Updates 2021
As of November 1, 2021, all travelers to Sint Maarten who are fully vaccinated will be exempted from a COVID-19 test. The completed vaccination date cannot be older than one year unless a booster shot has been administered before the ending of the one-year term. A received booster shot must be indicated in the appropriate field and proof thereof must be uploaded as well.
Travel requirements 2021
Do you need Visa for St.Maarten? Check out here
Apply for visa
Visa application for the Boinare the Caribbean parts of the Netherlands Kingdom:
- A short-stay visa (stay of 90 days or less)
- A long-stay visa (so that you can collect your residence permit)
- Mandatory form Electronic Health Authorization System (EHAS) for every visitor arriving by air including transits
- Vaccination certificate
- Fully vaccinated are exempted from a COVID-19 test. Completed vaccination date cannot be older than one year
- Non- fully vaccinated children 5 years of age and older are required to have a negative Covid-19 test in accordance with the required type of test for the risk status of the country of origin
- Visa document
- Valid Passport
- Travel Itinerary
- Accommodation bookings
Air travel Updates
KLM has full-time weekly services to Princess Juliana International Airport.
Frontier Airlines officially launched its first route network with non-stop flights to St. Maarten from Miami and Orlando, Florida at the Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM) from July 10, 2021.
Explore the island with the APP
Read more about St.Maarten
Note: Updates of islands as per the date.Image credits: Unsplash